Posting to an Instagram and Facebook personal page is different from publishing to your other social networks as Facebook’s API does not allow automatic publishing. Before you proceed the following steps, make sure you download the Metigy App. Now, your posts can be created and scheduled in Metigy right on your desktop. When it’s time to publish, you’ll receive a push notification on your mobile device for the final step.
First connect your Instagram personal page.
1. Head to the navigation on the left side of the screen and select Content Creator.
2. Once in the Content Creator, select the Instagram personal page to which you want to post.
3. Create a post with text, images, video, and hashtags.
4. Check the preview on the right side of the screen and make any adjustments to your post.
5. When you are happy with your post, confirm the date and time you want the post to be published using the options on the bottom right of the screen.
Pro Tip: Use Metigy’s ‘Best Time AI’ feature to find the best performing time for your post to maximize the engagement.
6, Click ‘ready’ or ‘approve’ to schedule it in your calendar.
7. If you haven’t downloaded the Metigy app just yet, scan the below QR code to get the right app for your mobile device.
8. On the Metigy app, sign in to your account.
9. When the time comes to publish your post, you will receive a notification reminder. Click on the notification.
Please note: If you have more than one Instagram account, make sure that you are signed into the Instagram app with the profile you intend to post to from Metigy.
10. Tap ‘Publish now’.
11. Tap ‘Manual publish now’. You will be taken to the Instagram app.
12. Select ‘Feed’
13. Metigy will open IG or FB and copy the image into the post. You can then paste the text into the post description, which is automatically copied to your clipboard from Metigy app. All you have to do is paste the text and finish up your post. Then share it when you’re ready to publish.
If you have any questions on this, please feel free to reach out to us via email or via online chat.