Terms of Service
Registered Metigy Users
- In order to access the services provided on this website, you must become a registered user by completing the registration process, and providing the information truthfully to the best of your knowledge, updating it from time to time when your information changes.
- When you have registered, you agree to pay for any of our services you use as set out by our plans on the website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Platform and Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to registration and/or purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are permitted to download a copy of information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Any other use infringes on our intellectual property rights.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- We provide activations which may be created and installed into 3rd party websites. Metigy is not responsible for what businesses offer or promote in the activations, and holds no liability for their content.
- If the activation is for a Sweepstake or Competition, or any other form of game that requires local permits, the 3rd party is solely responsible for acquiring those permits and the contents of them as well as complying with local laws for drawing winners in games of chance or skill.
- If you have any concerns or wish to report an activation created by a 3rd party, please email email@example.com and we will investigate it.
- We use external links in content, activations and our own pages for your convenience, but are not responsible for the content the external link goes to, nor are we responsible for keeping that link up to date if it changes or become invalid
- You may link to any content on our website, or activation installed on a 3rd party site without our consent. Anything you link will be at your own expense, and your responsibility to maintain.
- You may not alter any of the content of our site through these links, nor may you frame or reformat any of our pages, activations, files, images, text or other materials without our written consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content created for our website and platform including, graphics, images, layouts, videos and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- It is the responsibility of customers and users to ensure that they have the rights to use or own the rights to anything they upload including but not limited to text, photos and videos. We assume no responsibility for uploaded content.
- If you have an intellectual property rights complaint or question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate it.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our platform is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware including by content uploaded by 3rd parties. However we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our platform.