The Content Planner is the central interface for managing your marketing strategy in Metigy. It is designed around the calendar to be both familiar and easy to navigate. In this article, you will become familiar with the way it works.
Content Planner Homepage
- The current month being viewed. Use the left and right arrows to navigate between months
- Content pieces scheduled to go live on this day (see “A Day in more detail” below)
- Launch the Content Creator
- Search the calendar
- An alternative way to navigate the months quickly. The days with circles highlight those with content setup
- Filters for the content shown in the calendar view to trim down what you are seeing.
A Day in more detail
In this example of the days, we have 6 posts visible, 3 per day – any archived posts are hidden.
For each post in that list:
- the coloured do indicates the status of the post
- the time indicates the time on that day it will publish
- the social icons identify the networks it is set to publish to
- The Status of this post. If you click on it, you can change the status to ready or keep it as a draft
- The time it will publish and links to edit it
- Tools (see below)
- The Networks this content is set to publish to
- Preview of the actual content of the post including the image and link
- Some statistics on the post if it is live