Managing your users is done within the Brand Manager and allows you to control how much access users have and remove accounts if needed. You will need to be an administrator on the account to access this section.
How to Access the User Manager
To get to managing your users:
- Go to the Brand Manager
- Click the Users tab
The page will show you all users that have access to the brand along with their role. You can find out more about the user roles and workflow in the support article The Metigy Guide to Content Workflows.
Editing a User
- To edit a user’s business role, click on the pencil icon next to their name
- The user editing panel will slide in from the left
- Set their role by clicking on the one you want
- Then click Save at the bottom of the screen
Deleting a User
- To delete a user, click on the delete user icon next to their name
- You get an overlay prompting you to confirm that you want to Revoke the User’s Access
- Click the green tick to delete them
- Click the red cross to cancel