Metigy allows you to create a gallery of multiple image posts for all social media channels. That means that a single post will show up to 5 images.
Why would you want to do this? Multi-image posts are a great way to drive organic post engagements – meaning you don’t need to book ads. Sign-up to Metigy today to try it!
How to Create a Gallery post
- Open the content curator
- Start creating your post as normal
- Add your images:
- Add Media to upload new images – you can choose to upload from your computer or drag & drop images in
- Your Media to use previously uploaded images
- Media Library to access the stock image libraries built into Metigy
- Once you’re happy with the images you uploaded or selected, click Confirm Selection
- If you want to re-order the images, you can drag and drop them to set the order
- Choose the channels you want to upload it to
- You will see the preview for each channel
- Once you’re happy with the post, save it as normal
Hint: the more images you have, the more interesting it looks!