Here at Metigy, we’ve been working hard to secure access to the new Instagram Content Publishing feature for our users who have told us about the need to have this process streamlined.
Using Metigy to publish content to Instagram, you can:
- Schedule Instagram posts and publish directly within Metigy
- Learn what you should be doing on Instagram and how to do it
- Get support making decisions with real-time recommendations
- Collaborate on Instagram posts by approving them in our calendar
- Connect Instagram and manage all social channels from one place
- Use suggested hashtags to help your content be seen on Instagram
A note on different account types: How you use Instagram Content Publishing depends on the type of Instagram account you have.
For Business accounts: You can schedule, approve, and publish directly within Metigy on a desktop. Log in to get started here.
Coming soon for Creator accounts: We’re working on something exciting for Creator Instagram accounts. Soon, you will be able to create and schedule your content within Metigy and use the upcoming Metigy mobile app to approve and publish to Instagram. The Metigy mobile app will send you a notification to remind you that you have scheduled content coming up and you need to approve it. The Metigy mobile app will be for iOS users and also available for Business accounts. We’ll let you know when this is ready for you to download and start using.
If you have any questions on this, please feel free to reach out to us via email or via online chat.
Want to try Metigy for free and explore our tool? Get started today.
If you’re a Metigy user, start posting to Instagram right away. Log in now.