The Hub week view is designed to be familiar to anyone that has used a calendar interface. We have highlighted the main elements to help you understand what is happening and how it all works.
- The current week period you are looking at. Note: We runs weeks as Sunday to Saturday, but this may be customisable in the future if enough customers ask for it.
- The left and right arrows either side of the month allow you to quickly skip backwards and forwards a week.
- The Week and Month buttons show you which view you are looking at, and allow you to switch between them.
- A day includes the items posted for that particular day as explained in the getting started guide.
- For each day that has an item, the count shows at the top of the column to help you easily find items that are not visible on the screen.
- The predicted percentage of engagement you will get on a particular day of the week. In this example, the audience tends to engage on Tuesdays the most
- Colour blocks on each day highlight the predicted times you get the best engagement, with the brightest being the most popular.
Note: The predicted times and days are calculated as a guideline. You can also the the filter to highlights by platform. E.G. Show me the predicted best time for Facebook.
And don't be afraid to boost a post at the predicted best time to maximise engagement.