What we’re looking for:
Metigy is looking for a passionate and experienced WordPress Developer to join our growing team. This is a full-time role based in Sydney. You will be working as an all-rounder here @Metigy on innovative ways to change and adapt our marketing stack. Working to update our website, create 3rd party campaigns and help with rich-media production in innovative and continually changing and adapting ways.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- We’re looking for a creative thinker who is not afraid to step out of the box and propose innovative ideas to break into emerging digital platforms
- Experience in B2B SAAS startup and Agencies
- You know WordPress inside and out
- Engineering and Data Analytics experience
- Design, develop, and maintain infrastructure for your solutions.
- Suggest new ideas for ways we can grow our exposure to the right audience
What we’re looking for in you:
- An experienced WordPress developer (preferably 3+ years), to take our application to the next level
- Experience with databases such as SQL.
- Experience in building and executing high-performing campaigns
- Good experience with web analytics tools and Acquisition platforms (including Google Analytics, AdWords, MozPro, Paid Social)
- Result-oriented and data-driven with A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers