What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional VP of Engineering to create world class product engineering that can rapidly scale. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned engineering leader who has experience with modern application development, operations, and infrastructure. The role will help to set technical directions, and take charge of delivery of the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing platform. You will help create and lead high performing agile teams. Having prior experience working on Saas products, ideally in a startup setting.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Help recruit and build out world-class engineering teams that maximise cohesion and minimise coupling
- Ensure that projects deliveries are on time and to a superior quality
- Develop processes to help with rapidly scaling highly performant engineering teams
- Foster a culture of collaboration, ownership and aspiration
- Build teams that are autonomous, highly engaged, aligned to business and product objectives, and knows exactly how their contribution makes a difference
- Create systems to facilitate with mentoring and learning, which includes career progression plans
- Working closely with product function to ensure projects deliveries are aligned with business goals and product vision
What we’re looking for in you:
- Experience in a leadership role in a fast-growing startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly technical engineer, and is comfortable leading a team to use cutting edge technology to build best in class product
- Deep understanding of cloud-native architecture and Saas application development
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers