What we are looking for:
Metigy is seeking an experienced user researcher with a broad range of research and modelling skills, and an ability to provide leadership in creating a deep understanding of users and how we can build relationships with them.
We want someone who can partner with designers, growth-marketers, and content publishers to create compelling, innovative and relevant experiences that drives the “wow” – a-ha moments – in every user touch-point.
We expect you to be passionate about the user-centred design (UCD) process, and able to demonstrate sharp methodology and clearness on the projects you are involved in. You will be conducting user research, interviews and surveys to leverage overall customer understanding across the UX team that ultimately will lead designers, developers, and accessibility experts to design better solutions throughout our products.
Working closely with the UX Director and VP of Product Development and in collaboration with UX/UI Designers, Marketers and Product Team, you will be responsible for structuring and nourishing the UX research culture within the company.
As a researcher, you will play a pivotal role and work on several projects at one time to reimage the future of marketing. You will help achieve the right balance of the user, technology, business/product values and insights to push innovation and transform our relationship with our customers.
The potential impact of these efforts, as you can imagine, is huge for Metigy and its customers. Fundamentally, we need someone with vision, collaborative mindset, focused and determined to grow.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Lead remote and non-remote end to end research projects
- Conduct research (internal & external) and design user-led experiences and new features that meet Metigy customer needs.
- Lead and implement multiple methods of researching such as Contextual Interviews, First Click Testing, Focus Groups, Usability Tests, Individual Interviews, Task Analysis, Surveys, Use cases and others
- Work with a diverse team of SMEs and Partners to understand their requirements of the Metigy platform.
- Shape a user-centered design culture.
- Collaborate in the Discover and Define phase of the Design Process
- Working with stakeholders and design team to nourish user comprehension.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the translation between user comprehension and Design Team.
- Write functional reports and presentations.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research initiatives
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2 to 4 years of experience in UX research
- A familiarity with or experience in the Design, Customer Experience and User Experience world
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements, execute and plan user researchers that meet needs and company vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate user behaviours patterns, personas, ideas, and solutions to teams and management.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing researches into practical points to explore.
- Be passionate about uncover user pain points
- Be open to receiving feedback
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers