We’re looking for a hands on Tech Lead to join our team and contribute to developing the next generation of AI driven marketing technology.
You’ll be leading a growing team of high performing, talented engineers to design, develop and deliver Metigy’s solution on the AWS stack. If you’re passionate about large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level, software development, this could be the perfect next step for you.
Who we are
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you will do
- Work closely with engineering, product, customer service and design teams to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Make key technical and design decisions and coordinate all aspects of technical delivery.
- Manage a team of engineers, ensuring best practices approach and high-quality software delivery.
- Provide processes and an environment that make it easy for the team to consistently deliver quality software, efficiently and on time while still promoting creativity and innovation.
- Assist in identifying process and product weakness and possible refinements in an environment of continual evolution and improvement.
- Educate developers in industry best practices, technical trends, tools and methodologies.
- Supporting delivery teams through coaching, leadership and enablement of engineers.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s solutions and product offerings.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software engineering best practices.
- Communicate the technology strategy to others within technology teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
- Find better ways of doing things.
What we’re looking for in you
- You’re an experienced Technical Lead, or you’re a Senior Developer who is ready to step up into your first leadership role
- You have strong technical knowledge of React.js, Node.js, HTML, CSS
- Experience with databases such as SQL and with large scale distributed systems
- Experience working with AWS Cloud
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams using Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Excellent problems solving skills, taking responsibility and ownership for actions
- Ability to work collaboratively, create loyalty, trust, honesty, integrity and passion with direct reports and within team environments
- A high level of business awareness, strategy, commercial acumen, curiosity and willingness to learn more
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.
This position is eligible for a Metigy External Referral Bonus.
You can find out more about Metigy on
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers
Please note we are not accepting referrals from recruitment agencies.