What we’re looking for:
We have an opportunity for a skilled, highly motivated and hands on Tech Lead to join our team, to assist us in developing the next generation of AI driven marketing technology. As the Technical Lead, you will keep our technical delivery focused and consistent. You will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Metigy platform, ensuring that project initiatives are delivered within agreed timelines, supports the product roadmap and align to business strategy.
Working in a growing engineering team who designs, develops and delivers Metigy’s solution on the AWS stack, you will have a passion, drive and extensive experience in large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level, software development. You will utilise your technical leadership skills, leading by example, to ensure high quality delivery of innovative products. You will effectively communicate progress and status to key stakeholders, be an innovative thinker, and be passionate about building products using the latest technology.
Who we are:
Metigy is all about making the challenging and time-consuming parts of the marketing process, easy and fun!
We have created the world’s leading AI marketing platform, to assist marketers and SMB’s to create their own marketing strategies. The Platform integrates with the leading social media platforms, (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google) and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers and SMB’s to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. Metigy uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing really quickly! This means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on the business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
What you will do:
- Working closely with engineering, product, customer service and design teams to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Make key technical and design decisions and coordinate all aspects of technical delivery.
- Manage a team of engineers, ensuring best practices approach and high-quality software delivery.
- Provide processes and an environment that make it easy for the team to consistently deliver quality software, efficiently and on time while still promoting creativity and innovation.
- Assist in identifying process and product weakness and possible refinements in an environment of continual evolution and improvement.
- Educate developers in industry best practices, technical trends, tools and methodologies.
- Supporting delivery teams through coaching, leadership and enablement of engineers.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s solutions and product offerings.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software engineering best practices.
- Communicate the technology strategy to others within technology teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
- Finding better ways of doing things.
What we’re looking for in you:
- 2+ years Tech Lead experience and or previous experience as a Senior Developer looking to step into their next role.
- Previous years’ experience within advertising, marketing and or media industries advantageous.
- Working knowledge of some of the following coding and front-end technologies used by Metigy including React.js, Node.js, HTML, CSS
- Experience with databases such as SQL and with large scale distributed systems.
- Excellent experience with Cloud vendors such as AWS.
- Experience leading development in multi-disciplinary teams using Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Excellent problems solving skills, taking responsibility and ownership for actions.
- Ability to work collaboratively, create loyalty, trust, honesty, integrity and passion with direct reports and within team environments.
- A high level of business awareness, strategy, commercial acumen, curiosity and willingness to learn more.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “Apply Now” button on the right, to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: an excellent resource of News & Announcements, Product updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of Forward Thinking SMB Marketers