What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a problem solver, inventor, advocator and educator who is passionate about all things quality. As a Quality Engineer in Metigy, you will work across engineering squads to drive our quality-first culture and work to the principle that quality is a whole team’s responsibility and that together we will continuously improve product quality and enabling delivery at speed with confidence.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Advocate for and influence on a healthy quality mindset
- Advice squad teams on the best quality tools for their challenges
- Setup and maintain testing frameworks
- Advice squad teams on how to embed quality into their workflow
- Grow and share your interest in technical outreach
What we’re looking for in you:
- You are passionate about software quality
- You will have experience in Agile methodology
- You will have the ability to influence people to sell your vision for the need for process improvement.
- You will have experience in setting up and deploying test automation frameworks
- You will have experience with various metrics collecting tools and are able to make analyses with the data
- You will have the ability to work independently and drive the release and quality activities for the teams
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
This is a permanent full-time position reporting to our Quality Coach.
We are not taking referrals from recruitment providers