What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for a creative, confident and passionate Social Media & Activation Lead who can take our social media strategy to the next level and grow our global community.
The Social Media & Activation Lead will be a natural storyteller and love staying on top of new trends and best practices that drive engagement and build brand affinity.
This person will own the social media strategy so she/he will need to be a strategic thinker focusing on key metrics on each stage of the funnel including awareness, acquisition, activation, retention and referrals.
The ideal candidate will have 2 + years of social marketing experience, be extremely data-driven and have experience in creating and running UGC and activation programs.
You will also have hands-on experience managing interactions with customers and a proven track record of making a meaningful impact through social media.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Develop meaningful relationships with audiences on social media
- Lead the strategy for our organic social media content
- Work with the Content Lead to repurpose materials for social media
- Work with designers to create stunning social media content
- Formalise our first user-generated content program
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team and operations team to execute partnerships with other SMB platforms/third party channels
- Build and manage our recently launched Facebook group
- Run social media activation activities to turn followers into evangelists of our platform and brand
- Explore and manage new opportunities to build relationships with influencers
- Segment global audiences to build localised content programs
- Stay on top of social trends and brand mentions with social listening
What we’re looking for in you:
- Formal qualifications in marketing
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing. Any experience with a SaaS product or a B2B model would be highly regarded
- A true sense of passion for what you do and the impact you have on the business you work for
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and self-sufficient
- A creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Strong project management skills: the ability to collaborate across functions, prioritise high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward
- You should be curious and always on the lookout to learn about the latest greatest in social media strategies
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers
We are not taking referrals from recruitment providers