A wonderful opportunity for a passionate Senior Machine Learning Engineer to develop the industry leading data science platform that will further enable AI driven services to Metigy’s customers.
You will be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of Metigy’s AI and ML capabilities leveraging the latest technologies and algorithms. You’ll work in a modern tech stack with AWS cloud-native architecture, microservices API and micro frontends.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and maintain Metigy’s AI platform and execute ML solutions
- Contribute to the development, validation and deployment of Metigy’s digital marketing recommendation engine and other ML predictive models as required
- Monitor and continue to improve performance of ML models
- Develop and maintain ML feature stores and continue to improve feature engineering process.
- Develop and maintain MLOps pipelines and maintain high level of ML efficiency.
- Maintain ML processes well documented and provide expert advice to technical and non-technical audiences as required.
- Present and share model insights and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand the Metigy data architecture and implement data pipelines as required.
- Working alongside data specialists, software engineers and product owners to identify business and growth opportunities.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Passionate team player who is customer focused, friendly, and approachable.
- BSc or MSc degree in related field (e.g. data science, computer science, engineering, etc.). PhD is a plus.
- Experience in building and deploying ML solutions.
- Deep understanding of various ML algorithms and end-to-end ML pipelines.
- Experience of working in a DevOps culture and expertise in CI/CD pipelines and associated tooling.
- Understanding of AWS cloud best practices and architecture.
- Advanced level of Python programming using a Linux environment and git for source control.
- Knowledge and exposure of container technology and orchestration is a plus.
- Great communication skills and ability to contribute to ongoing product, project and organisational technical directions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Attention to detail, the courage to innovate and fail, learning from the experience.
- Tidy code practice.
- Passionate and can-do attitude to overcome challenges and deliver outcome.
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give our Talent Acquisition Manager Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.