Are you a passionate and highly motivated Senior Data Engineer who enjoys solving complex data engineering problems? If yes, then come join the Product Engineering team at Metigy who are disrupting the global digital marketing space with advanced AI/ML solutions.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you’ll do:
You’ll work in an awesome team of Data & Machine Learning Engineers while contributing to the build of new and exciting features on Metigy’s data product as we revolutionize digital marketing experience for our teeming global customers.
You’ll also be well supported by a manager who has a proven track record of implementing big data solutions in large Australian brands and passionate about your personal and career development.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Experience with big data engineering and related frameworks e.g Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Serverless Framework, GraphQL, Scala, Apache Airflow, dbt, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka etc.
- Experience with a broad range of programming languages for big data processing including Python, Scala, Node.js, Java, SQL etc and you’re comfortable with building data pipelines using the same.
- Experience working with a range of modern solutions that complement the big data ecosystem e.g. Snowflake, Starburst, Databricks, Alation, Immuta, Hive, Alteryx, Tableau, MongoDB etc
- Exposure to services for building big data pipelines and workloads on the AWS public cloud platform (e.g. Lambda, DMS, EMR, ECS, Glue, S3, API Gateway, Athena, Lake Formation etc). Exposure to similar service offerings on Azure or GCP is also welcome.
- You’re comfortable with the agile methodology and possess excellent communication skills.
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.
You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME