What we’re looking for:
Metigy is looking for a passionate and experienced QA Engineer to join our growing team. This is a full-time role based in Sydney. As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with product managers, designers, and software engineers, to ensure exceptional customer experience.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help define the QA framework and strive for best practices. You will contribute to define detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, and implement automated test scripts for a range of applications and services. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Prepare and present quality reports to Senior management
- Continuous improvement and learning of testing techniques and toolsets
What we’re looking for in you:
- 1+ years experience as a QA Engineer, ideally in a startup environment
- Must have working knowledge of testing techniques such as automated UI Testing, api integration testing and others
- Experience with databases such as SQL.
- Excellent problems solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- You are highly autonomous, but able to work collaboratively with engineering, design and product teams.
- Attention to detail, courage to innovate and fail, learning from the experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers
We are not taking referrals from recruitment providers