Are you a highly motivated PM, who’d love to work in a Product-led company, with empowered product teams? If yes, then come join the Product team at Metigy and help us to democratise digital marketing!
Who we are:
Metigy is the world’s leading AI powered digital marketing solution for SMEs.
Poor digital marketing is one of the top two reasons why 50% of SMEs will fail within the first two years. The marketing world is powered by the availability of expertise and a vast amount of data – it can be a minefield of fractured infrastructure and tools promising to help brands execute. For smaller companies, that prospect of navigating the marketing ecosystem is all the more daunting, thanks to less budget, knowledge, time, resources, and skills.
Metigy levels the playing field for small and medium business owners – Metigy makes digital marketing simple, easy and fun and through AI powered decision making and recommendations gives SMEs supercharged access to the type of marketing technology typically reserved for bigger teams with bigger budgets and know-how. Metigy integrates with the leading social media and ad platforms, (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers and SME’s to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. Metigy uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly and laying the foundations of something special. We have offices in Sydney Australia, Denver USA and Singapore and are scaling globally. There are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business from day one. At Metigy we aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to an award winning Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- We just don’t say you are empowered. You will get to own the strategy and roadmap.
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in our world class (and pet friendly) offices and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you’ll do:
The problem: Content and Paid are two strategic pillars of marketing strategy. However, coming up with a paid strategy and executing well on it is difficult. Marketers are confronted with myriad paid channel options. If they manage to hone in on an option or two, they are confronted with the complexity of publishing an ad. If they manage to get past that, they are confronted with understanding how to measure and improve effectiveness. As an SME marketer donning multiple hats, lack of expertise and time leads to lack of experimentation to understand what works well for their business and resonates with their audience.
On our quest to democratise digital marketing for SMEs, we need to empower SME marketers with easy to use, easy to experiment and effective performance marketing tools. In fact, what they really want is agnostic strategy and genuine ROI calculation to give them confidence before they commit real dollars.
Sounds challenging? Help us get there!
We are looking to hire a Product Manager who can own the strategy, roadmap and execution of the Paid Marketing stream.
- You will work in a cross functional squad with a designer and developers. Together as a squad, you will go through product discovery, delivery, launch and iterate and iterate.
- You will collaborate across the organisation with Growth Marketing, Content Marketing and Customer Success for launch and post launch activities.
- You will work towards gaining insights into our users’ lives and how they engage with our product, industry trends and competitive landscape.
While this is being advertised a Product Manager role, we are open to Senior Product Managers with demonstrable experience.
We are also open to experienced Performance Marketers with some experience managing software products/projects
What we’re looking for in you:
Your previous experience should show us that you have:
- [Strongly desirable] Worked as a Performance Marketer or as a Product Manager in AdTech
- Worked with a cross functional team of developers and designers to deliver software products
- Prioritised and balanced user needs, business needs and technical feasibility
- Used quantitative and qualitative data in decision making
- Worked across the organisation to support launch and post-launch activities
Bonus points, if you have any of the following:
- Defined product strategy and roadmap
- Set product objectives and iterated on achieving them
- Been a Metigy user 🙂
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes. We are looking for a human, not a unicorn! If you don’t think you quite meet all of these points, we’d still love to hear from you.
This is a permanent full-time position.
How to apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give our Talent Acquisition Manager Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.