What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for a focused, confident and passionate Product Manager who can manage a multi-disciplined product team and lead the development of core parts of our product roadmap.
Due to an ambitious product roadmap, this newly created role, will give you the opportunity to work on a world-class deep tech SAAS solution defining a new level in customer experience in the marketing technology category. At the core of our philosophy as a Product Led Growth organisation is the understanding that we must deliver what the customer wants and you will need to be passionate about guiding the product development process with this as the defining guide. To make it even more interesting, Metigy is delivering an end-to-end application utilising proprietry AI and Machine Learning to deliver a completely frictionless machine-driven experience for our customers. As you will appreciate, that makes product design a journey rather than a destination and a fascinating challenge.
You will engage and work closely with a world-class team and have direct involvement with the founders. You will need previous experience in this type of role with a SAAS product but this may be a step up for you and a new challenge and we like people who are comfortable challenging themselves. We expect you to bring some experience, plenty of acquired knowledge and an enthusiasm to grow into a really interesting opportunity.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the founders, leadership team, and the greater team to develop innovative solutions to our defined product roadmap
- Take responsibility for ensuring all elements of our product development process are effective and that each product project is delivered efficiently and effectively to the end of the cycle with data-driven validation
- Develop and implement an effective project and behavioral methodology in the planning and execution of your team projects
- Be responsible for supporting each of the disciplines in your project process working with team members and discipline leads to ensure best practice from design to go-live
- You will need to be ruthless in your adoption of data and continuous iteration of product even after go-live, until the team have delivered a solution that exceeds customers expectations
What we’re looking for in you:
- Formal qualifications in product management or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in product management in a SAAS product and B2b would be highly regarded
- Any marketing domain expertise would be a huge asset
- Experience managing a multi-disciplined product team
- Experience working with UX/UI, engineering and UAT functions
- A true sense of passion for what you do and the impact you have on the business you work for
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and you must be self-sufficient
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate across functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project Management capabilities and organisational skills
- You should be curious, empathetic, and have an ability to work unsupervised but also be a team player
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers