We exist because too many small to medium sized businesses are struggling and one of the main reasons more than half of all SMEs fail in their first two years is a lack of experience when it comes to marketing.
We know the marketing world is powered by the availability of expertise and a vast amount of data – but we also know it can be a minefield of tools promising to help brands execute. For smaller companies, that prospect of navigating the marketing ecosystem is all the more daunting, thanks to less budget, knowledge, time, resources, and skills. Our founders David and Johnson saw this problem over and over while working at We Are Social and a vision was sparked. They knew more could be done and it called for technology that didn’t exist.
Fast forward five years and Metigy is now levelling the playing field for these small business owners giving them access to the type of marketing technology typically reserved for bigger teams with bigger budgets and know-how.
We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly and laying the foundations of something special. We aim to have a positive impact on the day-to-day work of our team and users, helping people grow their marketing confidence through AI powered technology.
About the role
On our quest to democratise digital marketing for SMEs, we need to empower SME marketers with access to world class talent of creatives, content creators and influencers. Help us get there!
This is a key role that will shape Metigy’s Creative Services product stream
- Understand the services SME marketers need
- Prioritise what services to offer
- Determine how to offer such a service – a managed service or a marketplace or a hybrid?
- Determine when should we build and when/whom should we partner
- Develop strong and effective relationships with partners to help us get there
We are looking to hire a Product Manager who can own the strategy, roadmap and execution of the Creative Services stream
- You will work in a cross functional squad with a designer and developers. Together as a squad, you will go through product discovery, delivery, launch and iterate and iterate.
- You will collaborate across the organisation with Growth Marketing, Content Marketing and Customer Success for launch and post launch activities. Especially so with Growth Marketing, as you work together to drive adoption using growth hacking.
- You will work towards gaining insights into our users’ lives and how they engage with our product, industry trends and competitive landscape.
While this is being advertised a Product Manager role, we are open to Senior Product Managers with demonstrable experience.
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes. We are looking for a human, not a unicorn! ❌ 🦄
Your previous experience should show us that you can:
- Define strategy and roadmap, and delivery
- Set product objectives and iterating to achieve them
- Prioritise and balance user needs, business needs and technical feasibility
- Use quantitative and qualitative data in decision making
- Work across the organisation to support launch and post-launch activities
Bonus points, if you have any of the following:
- Previous experience as a Product Manager/Growth in a marketplace startup/scale-up
- Worked in a role that required you to develop strong and effective relationships with partners
- Been a Creative, Content creator or an Influencer
- Been a Metigy user ☺️
What’s in it for you?
- We are growing and you can grow with us!
- We just don’t say you are empowered. You will get to own the strategy and roadmap.
- We understand life happens and a full-time role does not work for everyone. We are open to this being a part time role (4 days a week).
- We’ll never ask you to come into work – 5 days a week. We typically work 1-2 days in the office and the rest from home.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period