@Metigy we are creating the next generation of AI-driven Marketing Technology (Martech) for business by helping them discover and unlock the secrets hidden in their data. Our AI is built on state-of-the-art data mining and delivered using the art of storytelling delivered through statistics and gamification. We aim to delight and reward our customers by improving their marketing performance and delivering best in class tools.
As the Technical Lead @Metigy, you will be keeping our technical delivery focused and consistent. You are the person that translates the business goals into a technical strategy and then ensures that the technology serves the business. Your role will be crafting and growing our engineering resources into a scalable, sustainable and reliable platform through culture, process and innovation.
Our Mission is to help users succeed with our marketing assistant technology.
What You’ll be working on
- Define the technologies and architecture practices we use for everything from the front-end to the database
- Make business decisions on buy vs build vs partner
- Manage security and governance considerations and ensure our engineering is complying with these standards
- The planning, hiring and happiness of our eager developers, motivating them to deliver on time and on budget
- Connecting business requirements with business goals and working with the CPO to bring the tech perspective to the business and be realistic whilst pushing hard for innovation and progress
- Managing team budgets and ensuring we are building efficiently
Who you are
Firstly, what we have just described is something you are already passionate about.
- The latest innovations and developments in frameworks are something you are across every day and are not afraid to push through new ideas if they are suitable for the business or a problem
- You love communicating with teams and up to stakeholders in a high visibility role where you can really own the solution
- Build fast, test fast, deploy, validate, iterate. That’s how your startup team works
- Education and sharing is a must for you and the team and you promote a culture of learning and collaboration especially to promote and support methodologies
- If you can’t measure and test something, it needs a rethink
- And you love to get your hands dirty and appreciate that sometimes you have to dive in and help fix something
- You’ve worked for over 5 years in a developer related role and been a technical lead for at least 1 year
Our goal is to disrupt how the marketing process works, using technology to empower every marketer, expert or novice. We live in a diverse world that happens in real time, and we are helping our customers conquer that new frontier, one great recommendation at a time!
You will need to be Sydney based.
Strictly no recruiters