Junior Web Developer
@Metigy, as a web developer, you will be engineering solutions that use the best and most exciting technologies. And you will be helping define what the next evolutions of the application will look like.
We are creating the next generation of Marketing Technology for small business using AI because the current Martech stack is missing the real opportunity.
As a web developer at Metigy, you have a passion for all aspects of web development and will be in a cross-discipline team, helping to plan, design and build web solutions. You naturally enjoy focusing on understanding the intricacies of technology and design to create immersive, reliable and rewarding customer experiences.
But as much as the technology is important, we are more interested in your problem solving skills and understanding your proudest achievements!
What you’ll be working on
- ReactJS, Flux and Node.js based interfaces
- PHP & Python tools and API based solutions
- Our in-house SDK optimised to use our platform
- Planning roadmap and client tools
- Using Data to optimise the platform
Who you are
These are the things you are already passionate about.
- Industry trends in Web Development both excites and guides your technology decisions
- The full-stack is where you’re at home, developing end to end solutions and dipping your toes into other layers when you need to
- If it’s not tested or testable, it’s not ready for production
- You're familiar with ReactJS and Flux, preferably supported by ES6, Grunt and Browserify tools
- Working collaboratively with design, engineering and product teams is how you naturally work
- You’ve worked for at least a year in an web developer role
- Mobile development
- Python and the Django framework
- Aquainted with Data Analytics and Science
- Experience in A/B optimisation tests and analytics
We’re working to create a next generation technology, built on data and understanding of the opportunity, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective, a global reality.
You are preferably Sydney based, and eligible to work full-time in Australia already.
Strictly no recruiters