Metigy is a corporate venture funded tech startup, changing the way social marketing works. We use AI and Deep Learning to the help small business marketers with the tasks they struggle with. We've already been recognised numerous times for our innovation and we have only really just begun.
Growth Marketing @Metigy is responsible for understanding what our customers really want and reaching them in innovative ways. We focus on building customer relationships through the funnel, onto the our platform and beyond. We want to create brand fans that can't wait to tell others about their new habit. We are ultimately looking for predictable, repeatable and scalable growth processes.
@Metigy we are creating the next generation of Marketing Technology for small business and content creators. The current Martech stack is missing the real opportunity!
You will have a relationship with our brand that you can easily translate across all mediums, that seamlessly flows through to the conversation we have with existing and potential customers. You will understand what resonates with our customers and help them to build trust and familiarity every time they interact with Metigy.
Who you are
- An experienced marketer (preferably 2+ years) with a creative mind and a passion for innovation, design and technology
- You understand the modern marketing function in a startup and can think like our customers do
- You are curious and creative by nature
- And have a flair for unconventional ways to grow, that are highly effective and cost efficient
- Demonstrated experience in building and executing high-performing growth hacking campaigns
- Strong experience with web analytics tools (including Google Analytics, MozPro)
- Proven experience with paid acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Digital ad serving & paid social)
- Result-oriented and data-driven with A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A positive, diligent and a 'never give up’ attitude
- Experience with marketing automation and website/conversion optimisation
What you do
- Evaluate, refine and execute a marketing roadmap leveraging product, community, advertising and social media
- Take charge of top of the funnel acquisition and channel prioritization, driving the paid and organic acquisition strategies
- Optimise our website for organic search presence and campaign specific landing pages to drive traffic
- Work in a cross-discipline role with engineers, designers, content creators and product designers to bring your campaign to life
- Expand brand awareness, refining and improving our key messaging
- Work with all teams to identify areas to refine our user retention
- Identifying and unlocking acquisition channels and optimisation strategies through the AARRR funnel (Acquisition/Activation/Retention/Referral/Revenue)
- Managing diverse content production and distribution projects and exploring more experiential marketing initiatives – podcasting, workshops and guerilla tactics
- Build EDM campaigns using automation, workflow, and landing page tools and continually optimising with A/B tests
- Building relationships with content collaborators
- Forging partnerships with key media outlets, influencers and brands
- Understanding industry trends and competitor tactics to help optimise marketing spend
- Identify new growth hacking opportunities and partnerships
Ways you can stand out
- We’re looking for a creative thinker who is not afraid to step out of the box and propose innovative ideas to break into emerging digital platforms
- Experience in B2B SAAS startup
- Excellent copywriter
- Design skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Engineering and Data Analytics experience
- UX/Wireframing skills
- Familiarity with Intercom
We’re working to create a next generation technology, that really changes the marketing technology proposition, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective a global reality.
You are preferably Sydney based, and eligible to work full-time in Australia already. This is a full-time position based in Pyrmont, Sydney in our very contemporary HQ.
Strictly no recruiters