Full Stack Developer
@Metigy we are creating the next generation of AI-driven Marketing Technology (Martech) for business by helping them discover and unlock the secrets hidden in their data. Our AI is built on state-of-the-art data mining and delivered using the art of storytelling delivered through statistics and gamification. We aim to delight and reward our customers by improving their marketing performance and delivering best in class tools.
As a full stack developer @Metigy, you will be engineering solutions that use the best and most exciting technologies. Working in a cross-discipline team, you will help to plan, design and build web solutions. You naturally enjoy focusing on understanding the intricacies of technology and design to create immersive, reliable and rewarding customer experiences driven by as much data as possible.
Our Mission is to help users succeed with our marketing assistant technology.
About this role
Top candidates for this role desire a results-driven, collaborative, fast-paced experimental environment.
You should have a focus on building solutions that are robust, functional and striking the balance between ideal and pragmatic solution. Continuous learning and hunger for knowledge / new tools is second nature to you. You have a strong desire to constantly improve.
Who you are
- Experience in delivering production-ready full stack solutions;
- You're proficient in HTML and CSS3;
- You're familiar with ReactJS, NodeJS, WebPack and other build tools;
- You have working experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB;
- You have working experience with Cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure, or GCP;
- You have excellent communication (oral and written) skills;
- You are an excellent problem solver, with the ability to take on challenging problems;
- You are highly autonomous, working collaboratively in a product team with design, engineering
- You are familiar with Microservices and Serverless architecture.
- You have working experience with containerisation technologies, such as docker, ECS, Fargate, etc.
- Mobile development
- Python and the Django framework
- Acquainted with Data Analytics and Science
If you believe you're the right fit, please send us a message at email@example.com, and we would love to meet you.
All applicants must have valid working rights for Australia and be able to start on 1 April.
Strictly no recruiters