Front-end Web Developer
Our front-end web developers design and shape responsive web solutions, using the best and most exciting technologies, defining what the next evolution of online application interfaces will look like and giving our customers the most exciting, engaging and rewarding experience.
@Metigy we are creating the next generation of Marketing Technology for small business, because we believe the current Martech stack is broken, and does not address the real opportunity.
You have a passion for all aspects of web development and will be in a role that sits across our engineers and user experience team, focusing on understanding the intricacies of technology and design, creating immersive, reliable experiences that are engineered to be modular, consistent and well tested.
The technologies you are familiar with are less important than your practical web development experience and what you have done and are proudest of.
What you’ll be working on
- ReactJS and Flux based Interfaces built using es6 and our own custom framework
- Creating standardised, reusable, well tested components
- Realtime connections to our APIs for real-time data updates
- Continually tuning and evolving the customer experience
Who you are
What we have included below, are things you are already passionate about:
- You develop processes to help standardize styles and interfaces across platforms and have expertise in building UI components in a reusable manner
- Working collaboratively with engineering and product teams is the only way you work
- Comfortable working with es6, babel and typings built using Browserify and Grunt
- Customer feedback and usability go hand in hand and help to make everything you do that much better
- Dipping into other technology such as PHP, NodeJS and MySQL code because that’s the best way to streamline and optimize everything you do
- You’ve worked for over 4 years in an architectural focused front end engineering role
- Experience in leading projects
- Familiar with Bitbucket Pipelines
We’re working to create a next generation technology, built on data and understanding of the opportunity, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective, a global reality.
You are preferably Sydney based, and eligible to work full-time in Australia already.
Strictly no recruiters