Customer Communications Intern, 3-6 months
The communications function in a growing, globally focused SAAS business is an interesting challenge involving Communications, Marketing, Brand evolution, UX and UI. As a Customer Communications intern @Metigy, you’ll be involved in helping with all these elements, as our marketing program and communications objectives are very diverse.
@Metigy we are creating the next generation of Marketing Technology for small business, using Machine Learning to identify marketing opportunities and make recommendations that professional and novice marketers alike can use to excel at their organic, paid marketing and customer interactions.
What You do
- Contribute to our customer acquisition, social marketing and comms programs, following our corporate style but also innovating to create engaging communication
- Help bring our brand to life through the creation of a range of important communication elements such as video content, help guides, trade displays and employee welcome packs, to name a few of our current communications projects, as we shift from being Australasian centric and focus on the North American market
- Your will apply your fascination with marketing across diverse channels, to the creation of content to fuel our education program, designed to help marketers at all levels stay up to date with trends and change
Who you are
Firstly, what we have just described, is something you are already passionate about.
- You love communications and can’t imagine doing anything else, and you relish the idea of getting hands on experience in a startup that plans to change the way marketing works, on a global scale
- You are great at planning and articulating a comprehensive communications program, but equally able to shift into execution
- The simplest questions are often the ones that bring the most opportunities and you love the details that make things feel natural and simple to understand
- Today’s online business are everywhere and you’ve worked on web and mobile, always looking for the next opportunity to further enhance experiences
- Give and receive honest, thoughtful feedback
- Stepping outside of your comfort zone on occasions, is part of what makes you get out of bed in the morning
- You have or are completing a communications or marketing course, but most importantly, you have a portfolio you are proud of
We’re working to create a next generation technology, built on data and understanding of the opportunity, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective a global reality.
You will need to be Sydney based.
Strictly no recruiters