Our application developers work on analysing, developing and maintaining our software applications. They use the best and most exciting technologies and push what can be achieved.
Metigy we are creating the next generation of Marketing Technology for small business because we believe the current Martech stack is broken and does not address the real opportunity.
As an Application Developer at Metigy, you have a passion for all aspects of the development lifecycle. Working in a cross-functional team, you contribute to writing technical specifications and documentation, perform technical design tasks and interpret data flow in chart form. You will build, maintain and refine the code that turns that into a reality. And you will naturally enjoy focusing on understanding the intricacies of technology and how that creates immersive experiences.
But as much as the technology is important, we are more interested in your problem-solving skills using design and technology. As well as the achievements you are most proud of and why you are enthusiastic about making a difference!
What you’ll be working on
- Interpreting specifications into technical documentation
- Creating interfaces using ReactJS, Reduc and Node.js
- Coding PHP & Python tools and API based solutions
- Our in-house SDK optimised to use our platform
- Planning and influencing our client tools
- Storing and Analysing Performance Data to optimise performance
Who you are
These are the things you are already passionate about.
- Industry trends in Web Application Development both excites and guides your technology decisions
- The full-stack is where you’re at home, developing end to end solutions and dipping your toes into other layers when you need to
- If it’s not tested or testable, you know it’s not ready for production
- You are a fan of ReactJS and Redux built with ES6, Grunt and Browserify
- Working collaboratively with other product teams and disciplines is how you naturally work
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, but 5+ preferred
- Experience in leading projects
- Mobile development
- You develop frameworks and processes to standardize and speed up development
Salary range is $80k (AUD) + Super.
We’re working to create a next-generation technology, built on data and understanding of the opportunity, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective, a global reality.
You are preferably Sydney based already.
Strictly no recruiters
Metigy is part of Social CRM Hub Pty Ltd.