Our web developers engineer solutions that use the best and most exciting technologies, defining what the next evolution of online application will look like and giving our customers the most exciting, engaging and rewarding experience possible.
@Metigy we are creating the next generation of Marketing Technology for small business, because we believe the current Martech stack is broken, and does not address the real opportunity.
As a web developer at Metigy, you have a passion for all aspects of web development and will be in a cross-functional team, helping to plan, design and build web solutions. You will naturally enjoy focusing on understanding the intricacies of technology and design, creating immersive, reliable experiences.
But as much as the technology is important, we are more interested in your problem solving skills, proud of some of your achievements and that you are enthusiastic about making a difference.
What you’ll be working on
- ReactJS, Flux and Node.js based interfaces
- PHP & Python tools and API based solutions
- Our in-house SDK optimised to use our platform
- Planning and influencing our client tools
- Using Data to optimise the platform
Who you are
These are the things you are already passionate about.
- Industry trends in Web Development both excites and guides your technology decisions
- The full-stack is where you’re at home, developing end to end solutions and dipping your toes into other layers when you need to
- If it’s not tested or testable, you know it’s not ready for production
- You heart ReactJS and Flux built with ES6, Grunt and Browserify
- Working collaboratively with design, engineering and product teams is how you naturally work
- You’ve worked for over 4 years in an architectural focused web interface engineering role
- Experience in leading projects
- Mobile development
- You develop frameworks and processes to standardize and speed up development
We’re working to create a next generation technology, built on data and understanding of the opportunity, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective, a global reality.
You are preferably Sydney based, and eligible to work full-time in Australia already.
Strictly no recruiters