As a Data Engineer at Metigy, you will be creating data pipelines to gather and store large amounts of data, enriching and transforming it to unlock the marketing secrets within. Working with our data scientists to ask questions and find insights and recommendations to create the next generation of AI Tailored Marketing Technology.
Our data engineering team work to provide our customers with near real-time suggestions and in depth insights, building distributed systems and services to process large scale data that enables our clients to make better day to day marketing decisions quickly and reliably. You will be breaking new ground in identifying trends across industries and platforms that will enhance the quality and power of our recommendation algorithms.
What we’re working on
- Social Graph analysis
- Recommendation and Personalization technology
- Text Understanding and Natural Language Processing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Behaviour Prediction
- Artificial Intelligence moving to Deep Learning
Who you are
Firstly, what we have just described, is something you are already passionate about.
- You love data! And your dream is drowning in it, answering vague questions with thorough data driven, actionable conclusions
- Creating unique solutions with the latest technologies and your own smart ideas is what makes you come to work every day
- Communication with multiple teams in a high visibility role where you can really own your solutions is the best way to get results
- You’ve worked for over 4 years in a full stack environment because you appreciate the value of end to end solutions
- Certification in a Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with data warehouse technologies is preferred
- You've played with Artificial Intelligence because it's the future of data science
We’re working to create a next generation technology, built on data and understanding of the opportunity, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective, a global reality.
You are preferably Sydney based, and eligible to work full-time in Australia already.
Strictly no recruiters