What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for a focused, confident and passionate Manager of People & Culture who can support our team as we grow into a global business.
In this newly created role, you will engage and work closely with a world-class team and support the leadership team to foster and encourage an environment and culture that supports both our people and our business goals. The brief is to help attract, develop and retain a multi-disciplined team that is typical of a scaling technology business. You will need previous experience in this type of role but this may be a step up for you and a new challenge and we like people who are comfortable challenging themselves.
Our goal is to grow our Sydney HO team and start to add key people in different markets to support a growing range of partnerships in the US, SEAsia and Europe. You will be managing recruitment, upgrading our onboarding function, managing key HR functions and developing and leading a contemporary learning and development program. As in every fast-growing scaleup, change is constant so you will have to be comfortable with adapting, collaborating and solving for each phase of the business plan. We expect you to bring some experience, plenty of acquired knowledge and an enthusiasm to grow into a really interesting opportunity.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the founders, leadership team, and the greater team to develop a best practice People and Culture mindset and supporting programs and processes across the business
- Take responsibility for ensuring all people and culture functions and technology support are matured and eventually best practice and support the goals of the business and the needs of the team
- Develop and implement a learning and development program to support the diversity of skills and people in the business
- Be responsible for supporting the recruitment and onboarding program, in conjunction with team leaders, as we scale the business and be instrumental in attracting our team and ensuring the cultural fit of all incoming team members
- Take a leadership role in developing our employment brand in conjunction with the Founders
- Own the relationships with external HR or recruitment related providers as and where required
What we’re looking for in you:
- A degree in a HR related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in HR or People and Culture management
- Experience managing the recruitment process and a proven track record in attracting highly capable professionals preferably in technology-related disciplines
- Experience in sourcing and implementing HR-related technology solutions to augment our people management solutions
- Experience in learning and development related processes and programs
- A true sense of passion for what you do and the impact you have on the business you work for
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and you must be self sufficient
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate across functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project Management capabilities and organisational skills
- You should be curious, empathetic, and have an ability to work unsupervised but also be a team player
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers