What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic Payroll and HR Administrator who can manage payroll and HR matters across our expanding global operations.
This newly created position, reporting to the Company Accountant, is the opportunity to make your mark within a dynamic and fast-paced organisation.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following tasks:
- End to end payroll processing in Australia
- Liaising with payroll service providers in the US and Singapore
- Processing annual leave, long service and personal leave
- Processing PAYG, payroll deductions, superannuation payments, workers compensation and payroll tax
- Process all new employee documentation prior to job commencement and provide ongoing support
- Updating and maintenance of the Payroll/HR software
- Preparation of data for end of month reports
- Compliance with employment-related legislation
- Remaining current with legislative changes that effect payroll
- Scheduling reviews
- Attending to HR matters including staff correspondence, warning letters & off-boarding
- Ad hoc assignments and general administration duties as required
- Document processes and procedures.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Have at least 8 years’ experience in full function payroll
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- Understand and have the ability to interpret awards and agreements
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Employment Hero, Gusto and Quickbooks would be an advantage
- US payroll experience would be well regarded
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable and very flexible work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Share option plan for passionate people after a qualifying period.