What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly creative Mobile UX Lead Designer to play a strategic role in helping us to discover, define, design and deliver the first version of Metigy Mobile Experience.
This is a unique opportunity for you to lead a multi-disciplinary team that you will be able to build and grow from scratch. Your role requires a multi-disciplinary skillset, including the ability to lead and implement innovative design solutions to engage a brand new generation of users into Metigy mobile App.
Metigy UX is establishing an innovative framework to boost experimentations and collaboration across users and any segment of the company. Reporting into the Director of UX and working closely with the engineering team, you will be responsible for fostering innovation on mobile user experience for the Metigy community.
You will be responsible for leading, designing and shaping user research, interviews and surveys, developing and analysing results into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will be responsible for designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will have a strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques, coupled with an excellent understanding of modern UI for mobile conventions.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Metigy’s founders, engineering, product, customer service and UX researchers to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and user experience (UX) designers to design innovative experiences aligned with business goals.
- Work with a diverse team of SMEs and Partners to understand their requirements of the Metigy platform.
- Translate ideas and concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups prototypes, style guides and user journeys that lead to intuitive user experiences and optimisation
- Lead and design compelling interactive experiences on multiple mobile devices.
- Brainstorm and design user experiences for responsive apps for mobile interfaces.
- Working with stakeholders and Design Team to develop style and experience guides.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the translation between product and technical specification.
- Engaging with customers and industry experts to iterate and pivot new mobile products as the company develops its market fit.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions, ensuring graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in requirement gathering and solution wireframing process.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Have a solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concern
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Mobile Design and Teams leadership
- Work across platforms, including Android, HTML5 and iOS.
- A strong command of responsive design, UX, web metrics and programming is critical.
- Robust online portfolio
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and the alike.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools, to be able to demonstrate prototypes. Familiarity with tools such as Marvel or Proto.io is a plus.
- Working knowledge of coding languages; Python, React, CSS, HTML
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and company vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and management.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback
- Be passionate about all things UX/ UI and the future of interfaces
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers