What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for a focused, confident and passionate Strategic Partnership Manager who can support and accelerate the growth of the Metigy. In this newly created role, you will engage and work closely with world-class talent and businesses to drive the growth and adoption of the Metigy platform. We are looking for an individual who has strong communication skills and a solid understanding of how digital content is consumed and presented.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, this role will lead partnerships that are critical relationships for the growth of Metigy in Singapore. This position is a senior role with substantial responsibility and management level expectations and will interface with multi-disciplinary teams members to evaluate existing partnerships, identify opportunities for growth and execute on those opportunities. You will work to identify and establish new partnerships that can deliver value for our customers and long-term growth. This position is central to our overall strategy, given the importance of partnerships in our business.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe. highly skilled and motivated Partner Account Management professionals to implement and maintain strategic partnerships. This role will report to the Vice President of Business Development. Metigy needs a highly skilled and motivated Partner Management professional to implement and maintain strategic partnerships. You will manage established strategic partner relationships to success, working with the Client Success, Product and Marketing teams. You are a person who is exceptionally skilled at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating complex organizations. You build trust easily and thrive in simultaneously managing multiple partner engagements. You are thoughtful, personable and willing to do what it takes to successfully execute a partnership. You will have a good understanding of how marketing can drive sales, have a passion for Digital Marketing and technology, be inquisitive and innovative, and love constantly challenging the status quo.
Who we are:
Half of all SMB’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Leads analysis of partnership status, including scope of opportunity, revenue outcomes, legal considerations, etc.
- Evaluates strategic considerations, such as strengths and weaknesses, and develops plans to optimize strategic impact of partnerships
- Leads negotiations with existing and new partners with respect to distribution, product development and commercial collaboration
- Builds deep and trusting relationships with counterparts at partner companies in order to promote collaboration, support visioning of growth areas and facilitate negotiations.
- Work with internal teams to create plan for partnership development and expansion
- Coordinates execution of plan with internal stakeholders and follow throughs
- Develops and utilizes technology tools to track and provide visibility into partnership initiatives
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to deliver and optimize promotional assets and define new marketing opportunities during the term of the contract
- Work with Metigy product and content creation teams to deliver on contractual commitments at launch and beyond
- Simultaneously manage multiple strategic partnerships
- Establish and maintain reports on key partnership KPI’s
What we’re looking for in you:
- BS / BA degree
- 3-5 years of experience in business development, a management role, marketing, and/or partner account management (SAAS, technology, Digital Media, Marketing)
- Sound business judgment, problem solving and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of and experience in technology
- SAAS and Digital Marketing industry knowledge a plus
- Motivated and energetic self starter who can operate with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Excellent & creative written & oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
- Manage and motivate a team of up to 5 people (Client Success and Marketing)
- Has strong executive presence and maturity
- Strong project Management capabilities and organisational skills
- You should be curious, empathetic, and have an ability to work unsupervised but also be a team player
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scale-up taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- An options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers