What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a passionate Lead SRE that can help us take SRE to the next level! You will be responsible for developing and maintaining world-class infrastructure in an exciting role with new challenges and opportunities for innovation.
You will have the opportunity to define SRE from ground up, and sculpt our SRE practices and culture.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Implement a comprehensive monitoring and observability solution
- Setting SLA, SLO, SLI to ensure a great user experience
- Lead postmortems and root cause analysis to help us continuously improve
- Project planning and prioritisation of tasks
- Own capacity planning and contribute towards solution architecture discussions
- Develop and own incident response process and on-call rotation distributed amongst team members.
- Establish best practices guidelines and align with engineering teams to assist them with managing their own systems.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Previous experience in SRE or infrastructure management
- Previous experience building large scale. fault-tolerant, distributed systems
- Strong understanding and exposure to cloud environments, primarily AWS.
- A systematic and logical approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- A strong grasp of DevOps best practices, Microservices, Serverless
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers