What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a passionate Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer. You will have the opportunity to establish and own DevOps for our engineering focused team.
The candidate should be a self-starter that loves building infrastructure, pro-active on the best practices and innovative in driving direction DevOps. For the non-technical side, you’ll be an excellent team player with great communication with internal/external team members.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our CTO and engineering department
- Implement, automate and support our cloud based SaaS platform
- Possess a deep understanding of cyber security issues associated with cloud infrastructure
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Develop and monitor metrics of platform and develop ways to improve efficiency and lower costs in conjunction with the CTO
- Champion AWS cloud-based infrastructure aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience
- Build and develop a framework and guidelines for developers to follow
- Stay up to date with improvements and upgrades from AWS
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of IT infrastructure
- After hours monitoring & escalation — this will be a shared responsibility with our Dhaka team
What we’re looking for in you:
- Previous experience in DevOps or infrastructure management
- 3+ years in working with AWS
- A systematic and logical approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- A strong grasp of DevOps best practices, Microservices, Serverless
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers