As a Junior Full Stack Engineer (intern), you’ll help the team plan, design and shape the Metigy platform. Utilising your problem-solving skills you’ll participate in technical discussions and help solve interesting and technical problems. In addition, you will help drive innovation with a great team of technical experts.
Working within an exciting, fast paced, startup environment you will be analytical and have a good understanding of data structures, design patterns and algorithms. Using your excellent stakeholder management skills, you will communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues. Metigy offers the opportunity to develop cutting edge solutions on a cloud-native platform, whilst improving quality, continuous delivery, integration test automation and production monitoring. You will have a deep understanding of modern web architecture, patterns and frameworks, drawn from a background in web application development and solution architecture.
Who we are:
Metigy is all about making the challenging and time-consuming parts of the marketing process, easy and fun!
Metigy has created the world’s leading AI marketing platform, to assist marketers and SMB’s to create their own marketing strategies. The platform integrates with the leading social media platforms, (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google) and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers and SMB’s to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. Metigy uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing really quickly! This means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on the business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
What you’ll be working on
- ReactJS and Node.js based interfaces
- React Native Mobile application development
- PHP & Python tools and API based solutions
- Working with Data to optimise the platform
Who you are
Firstly, what we have just described, is something you are already passionate about.
- Industry trends in Web Development both excites and guides your technology decisions
- The full-stack is where you’re at home, developing end to end solutions and dipping your toes into other layers to learn more
- Today’s online business is everywhere and you’ve worked on web and mobile, always looking for the next opportunity to further enhance experiences
- You want to work collaboratively with design, engineering and product teams
- You have or are completing a development course, but most importantly, you have projects you are proud of!
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: an excellent resource of News & Announcements, Product updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of Forward Thinking SMB Marketers