What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for an entrepreneurial, confident and passionate B2B Growth Marketing Manager who can help exponentially grow our user base here in Australia.
The Growth Manager will help to improve key metrics on each stage of the funnel including acquisition, activation, retention and referrals. You’ll also be focused on building platform comprehension and improving customer lifetime value.
The ideal candidate will be extremely data-driven and have experience collecting and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data and always have the user’s best interest at heart.
You will also possess the ‘soft skills’ to manage a growth team that spans across every discipline of the business whilst also being self-motivated to execute weekly growth tests to drive the business forward.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing, developers, and the greater marketing team to develop high impact and scalable growth strategies
- Build strategies and processes for how user insights are utilised in the Metigy platform to improve the user experience
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team and operations team to execute partnerships with other SMB platforms/third party channels
- Development quarterly growth marketing strategies in line with business goals and objectives
- Rapid generation and testing of growth experiments followed by rigorous data analysis, taking action on the results going beyond A/B testing and into customer and channel lifecycle management
- Increase exposure and evangelising to the Growth functions internally
What we’re looking for in you:
- Formal qualifications in marketing
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing or marketing in a SaaS product, specific experience in a B2B model would be highly regarded
- Experience in a wide range of marketing disciplines such as CRO, Content, SEO, CRM, Email, Communications etc
- A true sense of passion for what you do and the impact you have on the business you work for
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and self-sufficient
- Strong project management skills: the ability to collaborate across functions, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong project management capabilities and organisational skills
- You should be curious and always on the lookout to learn about the latest greatest in growth marketing/advertising strategies
- Experience managing and collating data to drive insights for new growth experiments
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Any experience in running your own business would be advantageous but not essential
- HTML/CSS/JS skills are also a bonus but not essential
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers