Metigy is looking for an entrepreneurial, confident and passionate Growth Marketing Lead who can help exponentially grow our user base in the US.
The Growth lead will help to improve key metrics on each stage of the funnel including acquisition, activation, retention and referrals. You’ll also be focused on building platform comprehension and improving customer lifetime value.
Who we are
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a fast-moving scaleup taking on the world.
- An enjoyable work environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- The scaleup lifestyle, including the ability to collaborate in our Denver office and then work remotely the rest of the week.
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period.
- Awesome teammates!
What you will do
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing, developers, and the greater marketing team to develop high impact and scalable growth strategies
- Build strategies and processes for how user insights are utilised in the Metigy platform to improve the user experience
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team and operations team to execute partnerships with other SMB platforms/third party channels
- Development quarterly growth marketing strategies in line with business goals and objectives
- Rapid generation and testing of growth experiments followed by rigorous data analysis, taking action on the results going beyond A/B testing and into customer and channel lifecycle management
- Increase exposure and evangelising to the Growth functions internally
What We’re Looking for in You
- Formal qualifications in marketing
- Experience in growth marketing or marketing in a SaaS product, specific experience in a B2B model would be highly regarded
- Experience in a wide range of marketing disciplines such as CRO, Content, SEO, CRM, Email, Communications etc
- A true sense of passion for what you do and the impact you have on the business you work for
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and self-sufficient
- Strong project management skills: the ability to collaborate across functions, prioritise high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward
- You should be curious and always on the lookout to learn about the latest greatest in growth marketing/advertising strategies
- Experience managing and collating data to drive insights for new growth experiments
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Any experience in running your own business would be advantageous but not essential
How to Apply
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call on + 61 421 694 599.
You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME