What we’re looking for:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll help the team plan, design and shape the Metigy platform. Utilising your problem-solving skills you’ll participate in technical discussions and help solve interesting and technical problems. In addition, you will help drive innovation with a great team of technical experts.
Working within an exciting, fast paced, startup environment you will be analytical and have a good understanding of data structures, design patterns and algorithms. Using your excellent stakeholder management skills, you will communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues. Metigy offers the opportunity to develop cutting edge solutions on a cloud-native platform, whilst improving quality, continuous delivery, integration test automation and production monitoring. You will have an understanding of modern web architecture, patterns and frameworks, drawn from a background in web and software application development and solution architecture.
Who we are:
Metigy is all about making the challenging and time-consuming parts of the marketing process, easy and fun!
Metigy has created the world’s leading AI marketing platform, to assist marketers and SMB’s to create their own marketing strategies. The platform integrates with the leading social media platforms, (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google) and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers and SMB’s to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. We use AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing really quickly! This means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on the business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
What you will do:
- Working closely with founders, engineering, product, customer service and design teams, you will assist defining and scoping projects to deliver high quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Develop, maintain, review technical specifications and deliver secure web API’s.
- Software development from backend technologies all the way to front end interfaces.
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Participation in the development of architecture, implementation technologies, systems and products.
- Participate in innovation workshops to collaboratively ideate with colleagues and Metigy customers.
- Research innovations in technology which can be applied to the rapid prototypes which are implemented.
- Participate in product design, scoping and requirement analysis.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Follow deployment processes and utilise version control repository.
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 + years experience in web application development within advertising, marketing and or media industries advantageous
- Working knowledge of programming languages including, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, React.js, Node.js
- Experience with databases such as SQL.
- Working experience with Cloud vendors such as AWS.
- Experience dealing with scalability requirements and performance improvements.
- Excellent problems solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- You are highly autonomous, but able to work collaboratively with engineering, design and product teams.
- Attention to detail, courage to innovate and fail, learning from the experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “Apply Now” button on the right, to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: an excellent resource of News & Announcements, Product updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of Forward Thinking SMB Marketers