What we’re looking for:
This is an exciting role! We are looking for an experienced Director of Data Products to work with us and help us take our data products to the next level and beyond. You will have the opportunity to build an entire data function of data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, ML engineers to create a world-class data team that is absolutely focused on delivering value to customers.
There will be really complex and interesting data challenges and a large potential audience to experiment on! The opportunity to make an impact on the marketing landscape is up for the taking. We would like to work with you and make it happen.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Develop in-depth understanding of business and product mission and lead the data function to achieve business goals
- Own data products roadmap and it’s continuous delivery pipeline, successfully drive value through automation in scale and improvement of customer experience
- Working closely with product managers to solving customer pain points with data products
- Creating a decision-making framework to assess commercial value of data in products and partnerships
- Inspire, lead and grow a globally distributed team
- Build and develop a world-class data organisation focused on bringing value to customers in a pragmatic, sustainable and ethical way.
- Develop capabilities to create modern data infrastructure that considers a sustainable scaling architecture and supports robust development, testing, and operations of machine learning models
- Educating Product and Customer teams on how data science and machine learning can drive winning products
- Be the public face of Metigy to communicate how we are using data science technologies to help customers.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Executive level experience in leading large scale data and technology transformation
- Demonstrable experience in the architecture and delivery of large scale cloud-based data platforms
- Experience in designing and delivering commercial data products
- Strong understanding and exposure to cloud environments, primarily AWS.
- Experience in leading complex, major change initiatives; skills in change management
- Strong background in operational and capital finances, and IT budget development
- Able to communicate complex data science models visually and simply to senior non-technical audiences
- Strong passion for delivering value to customers
- Curious in nature with the focus on bringing data-focused products to customers
- Strong technical knowledge of data integrations, ETL, and data warehouse data modelling
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration
- Experience in marketing is highly advantageous
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers