Metigy is looking for a creative junior – mid-level Digital Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. We are building an entirely new experience for our users so you will need to be the type of person that challenges the status quo and loves thinking outside the box.
You’ll play a key role in the growth marketing function, bringing campaigns to life across social media, ads, website and more.
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to take charge of their career progression and have an impact on both the brand and business, usually reserved for more senior roles in other businesses.
You’ll report to the Head of Growth Marketing but also have the opportunity to work closely with the content team and Director of UX to fast track your development.
Who we are:
Metigy is the world’s leading AI powered digital marketing solution for SMEs.
Poor digital marketing is one of the top two reasons why 50% of SMEs will fail within the first two years. The marketing world is powered by the availability of expertise and a vast amount of data – it can be a minefield of fractured infrastructure and tools promising to help brands execute. For smaller companies, that prospect of navigating the marketing ecosystem is all the more daunting, thanks to less budget, knowledge, time, resources, and skills.
Metigy levels the playing field for small and medium business owners – Metigy makes digital marketing simple, easy and fun and through AI powered decision making and recommendations gives SMEs supercharged access to the type of marketing technology typically reserved for bigger teams with bigger budgets and know-how. Metigy integrates with the leading social media and ad platforms, (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers and SMEs to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. Metigy uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly and laying the foundations of something special. We have offices in Sydney Australia, Denver USA and Singapore and are scaling globally. There are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business from day one. At Metigy we aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity.
- Generous parental leave. We offer 12 weeks parental leave.
- Meaningful work. Contribute to an award winning Australian scaleup taking on the world and supercharge your skills and experience while building a product to help small businesses succeed
- Flexible work environment. We support work-life balance. You’re free to work where, when and how you work best.
- World class offices. Our new Sydney HQ in Surry Hills includes a video and audio production studio, bar, collaborative work spaces, ergonomic workstations and more. It’s also pet friendly so bring your pooch to work!
- Collaborative environment. We have an enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment which includes regular social events.
What you’ll do:
- Become our visual identity champion and take ownership of brand consistency
- Create cross channel marketing material for social, performance marketing, emails, website and more
- Help out with the UI on our website, making sure that it aligns with the Metigy product experience
- Design creative solutions for Metigy’s new product launches
- Collaborate with the content team, videographers and content writers
- Help launch strategic partnerships by designing the creative for our go-to-market campaigns
- Build branded templates for internal use
What we’re looking for in you:
Your previous experience should show us that you have:
- Someone who values the importance of team culture and wants to be surrounded by a friendly, fun-loving team
- We do not micro-manage, so you will need to be a self-starter and someone who thrives in an unstructured environment
- A passion for learning with a keen interest in experimentation and optimisation
- A passion for great design and doing things differently
- Superb attention to detail and a need for perfection
- Working in adherence to brand guidelines
- Animation and video editing skills
- Knowledge of Wordpres, HTML and CSS is not necessary but is a big plus
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe design suite
- A good understanding of how design impacts marketing performance across various channels such as Youtube Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes. We are looking for a human, not a unicorn! If you don’t think you quite meet all of these points, we’d still love to hear from you.
This is a permanent full-time position.
How to apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give our Talent Acquisition Manager Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.
We respond to all applicants.
You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME