What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimisation and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
Working as part of a growing engineering team who designs, develops and delivers all the solutions for Metigy, you will be someone who loves finding patterns and discovering solutions amidst large data sets. You will also be passionate about user behaviour and product growth. You will have the ability to drive business results with your data-based insights and you will be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
Who we are:
Metigy is all about making the challenging and time-consuming parts of the marketing process, easy and fun!
We have created the world’s leading AI marketing platform, to assist marketers and SMB’s to create their own marketing strategies. The platform integrates with the leading social media platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. Metigy uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing really quickly! This means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on the business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Metigy engineering team, founders and wider team to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy clients
- Work with stakeholders throughout the Metigy business to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A masters or PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and or Statistics
- Experience using computer languages Python, Node JS, and MySQL, to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience with the Snowflake, TensorFlow, Jupyter Notebook, AWS / Cloud stack, Sagemaker, S3, Spark
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Experience creating and testing complex machine learning models (e.g. Deep Learning, Neural Network, Clustering algorithms, Boosting algorithms, Text Analysis, Regression models)
- Experience analysing free-form text using NLP solutions.
- Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers; Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc
- Experience visualising and presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, seaborn, etc.
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
- Experience deploying models in docker containers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Curiosity, empathy, an ability to work unsupervised but also a team player
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “Apply Now” button on the right, to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: an excellent resource of News & Announcements, Product updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of Forward Thinking SMB Marketers