Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Are you looking to take the next step in your career as part of an exciting team who are disrupting the global digital marketing space? Then look no further… Metigy is looking for an outstanding US Customer Success Specialist to support our team in the US and globally while ensuring best-in-class service to our growing customer base. You will support and guide our customer's journey from onboarding through to re-sale while working closely with our Product, Marketing, and Content teams ensuring continued user adoption of new products and services. Key to this role is being able to articulate the value of Metigy’s capabilities. You will need to possess strong technical acumen and customer service skills, ideally with experience in marketing campaigns and/or digital marketing strategies.
Who we are:
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered digital marketing solution for SMEs. Poor digital marketing is one of the top two reasons 50% of SMEs will fail within the first two years. The marketing world is powered by the availability of expertise and a vast amount of data – it can be a minefield of fractured infrastructure and tools promising to help brands execute. For smaller companies, that prospect of navigating the marketing ecosystem is all the more daunting, thanks to less budget, knowledge, time, resources, and skills. Metigy levels the playing field for small and medium business owners – Metigy makes digital marketing simple, easy, and fun and through AI-powered decision-making and recommendations gives SMEs supercharged access to the type of marketing technology typically reserved for bigger teams with bigger budgets and know-how. Metigy integrates with the leading social media and ad platforms, (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers and SMEs to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. Metigy uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals. This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly and laying the foundations of something special. We have offices in Sydney Australia, Denver USA, and Singapore and are scaling globally. There are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business from day one. At Metigy we aim to have a positive impact on the day-to-day work of our people, customers, and environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to an award-winning Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun, and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Supercharge your skills and experience – everyone owns the strategy and roadmap and is empowered to do great things.
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in our world-class (and pet-friendly) offices and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you’ll do:
- Support the Customer Success Manager to grow and retain a high-achieving Customer Success team within the US
- Manage all customer queries ensuring SLAs are met while constantly seeking to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Troubleshoot technical inquiries and share best practices as it relates to Metigy software
- Develop a thorough understanding of all products/services to ensure customers derive value from Metigy products and utilize needed functionality
- Identify new growth and resell opportunities and collaborate with internal teams to ensure adoption and successful renewal
- Promote and educate customers on Metigy resources such as learnings and customer communities to encourage engagement
- Provide intelligent feedback on the Metigy platform to product, design, and developer teams to help drive future projects and improve efficiencies
- Support the US Director of Partnerships with specialized customer support and product demonstrations
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computing, Business, Information Technology and or a related field
- 2+yrs experience leading a team of any size
- Previous experience supporting clients in account management or relationship management within a SaaS-based environment
- The self-motivated, detail-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving goals
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to lead product demonstrations, presentations, and webinars.
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever-evolving environment
- Business awareness, strategy, commercial acumen, curiosity, and willingness to learn
- High attention to detail, courage to innovate, and if fail, learning from the experience
- Resourceful problem-solving, strong organization skills, fast-paced and dynamic
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes. We are looking for a human, not a unicorn! If you don’t think you quite meet all of these points, we’d still love to hear from you. This is a permanent full-time position.
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call at +61 421 694 599. You can find out more about Metigy on: The Forward Thinking Podcast:
An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy Metigy Blog:
News & Announcements, Podcast updates, and Awards! Metigy Learning:
Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers