What we are looking for:
As our US Customer Success Lead, you will operate as a team lead reporting to the Customer Success Manager in Sydney. Your role will be to ensure our customers get the best knowledge of our solutions, architectures, technical detail and delivery, when utilising the Metigy AI platform. Promoting the Metigy brand and platform, our Customer Success leads will work with customers from the point of sale, through our video onboarding, user adoption, up-grades and re-sale. Our CSL will partner with our internal teams, provide mentorship, and a range of solutions and opportunities for our customers to succeed.
Key to this role is being able to articulate the value of Metigy’s capabilities. The CSL needs to possess strong technical acumen as well as expertise in marketing campaigns and digital marketing strategies. CSL will also serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success. CSL is required to maintain strong working relationships that promote retention, loyalty, and engagement, thus ensuring the success of our customers’ marketing campaigns and strategies using Metigy solutions.
Who we are:
Half of all SMB’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMBs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Success, marketing, design, product, and partners to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Develop a thorough understanding of all products/services, and ensure clients are accessing all the solutions that meet their business requirements
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product’s benefit and value
- Analysis of customer engagement to increase product usage and adoption
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities
- Develop strong consultative relationships with clients, including understanding their business objectives and identifying how Metigy can meet their needs.
- Ensure that customers derive value from Metigy products, utilise all of the functionality, identify new opportunities and collaborate with internal teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal.
- Promote and educate customers on Metigy resources, learnings, and customer communities available to customers. These forums encourage engagement, drive future projects and efficiencies.
- Bring intelligent product feedback from clients to the Metigy product, design and developer teams.
- Provide exceptional customer support by troubleshooting technical inquiries and sharing best practices as it relates to Metigy software.
- Independently manage incoming client support tasks and ad-hoc projects
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computing, Business, Information Technology and or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience supporting clients in an account management, relationship management, marketing, SaaS based environment.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated mindset with a focus on achieving goals.
- A proven track record within customer-facing roles, managing multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to C-suite clients.
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever-evolving environment
- A level of business awareness, strategy, commercial acumen, curiosity and willingness to learn more.
- High attention to detail, courage to innovate and if fail, learning from the experience.
- Resourceful problem solving, strong organization skills, fast paced and dynamic
- Experience with modern software development methodologies desirable
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scale-up taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- An options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers