What we’re looking for:
Metigy is looking for a focused, confident and enthusiastic marketer who can support and accelerate the growth of the Metigy business. In this newly created role, you will engage and work closely with world-class talent and drive business performance on social. We are looking for an individual who has strong social media experience and a solid understanding of how digital content is consumed and presented.
You will have an analytical mindset with strong attention to detail. In this role, you will create, design and execute marketing campaigns. You will create, write, publish, track and generate demand, measure and communicate the performance of various marketing campaigns and will play an instrumental part of the overall marketing strategy of the Metigy business. You should be comfortable creating the content (written, audio & video) as part of executing campaigns through a variety of channels and take a fully integrated approach to marketing, ensuring social, media, internal channels and intermediaries are considered in the development of your campaigns. You will have a good understanding of how marketing can drive sales, have a passion for marketing, be inquisitive and innovative, and love constantly challenging the status quo.
Who we are:
Metigy is all about making the challenging and time-consuming parts of the marketing process, easy and fun!
We have created the world’s leading AI marketing platform, to assist marketers and SMB’s to create their own marketing strategies. Our platform integrates with the leading social media platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides intelligent insights, actionable ideas, trending conversations, objective settings, competitor & influence tracking, and automated reporting. This allows marketers to focus on creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that really work. The platform uses AI to power brand strategy and interactive learning so marketers can market like a master and reach their goals.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing really quickly! This means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on the business. At Metigy we aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our people, customers and environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Metigy founders, marketing, design, customer service, and partnerships to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers.
- Maximising content and assisting in the creation of growth marketing strategies, in line with business’ overall goals and objectives.
- Creation and management of content calendar, to ensure initiatives across the business from campaigns to product launches are supported.
- Own the social media calendar, working alongside the content and design teams, to promote content associated with Metigy learning, blog, podcast, programmes, events and products, to drive engagement.
- Partnering with customer services and developers to maximise inbound marketing conversion.
- Working with CRM to execute needed marketing operations tasks.
- Assist with digital marketing programme execution, from creating content (written, audio & video) content advertising, landing page development, lead nurture flows, tracking, monitoring, responses and comments.
- Own the relationship with external content freelancers (written, audio & video), our community of “Forward Thinking” SMB marketers and our online customers.
- Edit audio and video content in Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Work with Metigy customers to achieve their marketing goals. Provide feedback to the design and developer teams on user experiences.
- Research and develop product knowledge, what content our customers use and what types of content converts prospects into customers.
- Assist in campaign design creation and execution, message design, channel selection and segmentation.
- Assist key stakeholders in the full life cycle of sales and marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A degree in Marketing or Communications or related field.
- 1 + 2 year’s experience in content (including video) creation, social media strategy, organic social media management, influencer marketing strategy, podcasting and content performance analytics, within the advertising, agency, media industry.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Experience in using social media software, and social media conversions tools; Facebook, Twitter, IG, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok, Google Analytics and Medium.
- Experience in using content creation and management systems; Intercom, WordPress, HTML, (CSS a plus) and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Customer focused and understands how to align content and marketing programmes to the customer lifecycle.
- Instinctively creative and skilled at adapting content to work on a variety of channels.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project Management capabilities and organisational skills
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
- Curiosity, empathy, an ability to work unsupervised but also a team player
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “Apply Now” button on the right, to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: an excellent resource of News & Announcements, Product updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of Forward Thinking SMB Marketers