Metigy is looking for a focused, confident and enthusiastic Content Lead for our Australian market activity. In this role, you will engage and work closely with world-class talent to produce unique and compelling content on multiple social platforms. We are looking for an individual who has strong social media experience and a solid understanding of how digital content is consumed and presented.
You will create, design and execute content marketing campaigns that will shape the future of Metigy’s digital content in Australia. You will create, write, publish, track and generate demand, measure and communicate the performance of various marketing campaigns and will play an instrumental part of the overall content marketing strategy of the Metigy business. As we are currently transitioning to a video-first company, you will have a love for all things video, and a passion for creating content that inspires, educates and entertains. You will have proven experience at producing visual content that keeps an audience engaged, have a passion for marketing, love constantly challenging the status quo and experimenting with new ideas.
Who we are
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
We are all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision Support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to an award winning Australian scaleup taking on the world.
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Supercharge your skills and experience – everyone owns the strategy and roadmap and is empowered to do great things.
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in our brand new (and pet friendly) Surry Hills office and work remotely the rest of the week.
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Metigy Head of Content (based in Australia) and our other Content Leads in Singapore, Europe and the United States to deliver high-quality content for Metigy customers and prospects.
- Responsible for ensuring all digital content represents the business goals, maximising content in the creation of growth marketing strategies and champions the end user.
- Responsible for the digital marketing program execution, from creating content – written, audio & video, advertising, landing page development, lead nurture flows, monitoring, responses and comments.
- Repurposing and optimising content across multiple social channels.
- Own the relationship with external content freelancers (written, audio & video), our community of “Forward Thinking” SME marketers and our online customers.
- Research and develop product knowledge, what content our customers use and what types of content converts prospects into customers.
- Brainstorm and develop new video content ideas.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in content (including video) creation, social media strategy, organic social media management, podcasting and content performance analytics, within the startup, digital marketing or advertising industry.
- A degree in Marketing or Communications or related field.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Experience in using social media software, and social media conversions tools; Facebook, Twitter, IG, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok, Google Analytics and Medium.
- Experience in using content creation and management systems; WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Customer focused and understands how to align content and marketing programmes to the customer lifecycle.
- Instinctively creative and skilled at adapting content to work on a variety of channels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across functional teams.
- Elon Musk level attention to detail.
- Strong project Management capabilities and organisational skills.
- Curiosity, empathy, an ability to work unsupervised but also a team player.
How to Apply
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, please get in touch with Bec Myers on 0421 694 599.