What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for a focused, confident and enthusiastic Business Intelligence Developer who can play a key role in the design, implementation and analysis of various reports and dashboards for our global business. You will work closely with the finance team to create reporting systems, analyse data and generate insights for business-wide decision making.
You will have the technical, organisational and communication skills to succeed in a fast growing, complex and evolving international business. You will be self-motivated and work equally well alone and in teams.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business.
What you will do:
- Work within the finance team to identify and design BI projects for our global SaaS business
- Take the technical lead in BI projects to develop and continually improve our core reporting and data analytics
- Create visualization dashboards and reports
- Provide analysis and insights to various stakeholders within the business
What we’re looking for in you:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a BI Developer role or similar
- Experience managing BI projects including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- The ability to collect, analyse and interpret data from various sources to use in decision-making
- Experience with SQL, ETL and BI tools
- Experience with BI visualisation tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, self motivated and detail focused
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- And an options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers