Metigy is a corporate venture-funded tech startup, changing the way social marketing works using AI and Deep Learning to help small business marketers with the tasks they struggle with. You will be working as an all-rounder and Growth Marketer here @Metigy on innovative ways to change and adapt our marketing stack. Using Growth Hacking techniques and working to update our website, create 3rd party campaigns and help with rich-media production in innovative and continually changing and adapting ways.
We focus on building customer relationships through the funnel, onto our platform and beyond. We want to create brand fans who can’t wait to tell others about their new habit. We are ultimately looking for predictable, repeatable and scalable growth processes through technology and marketing.
Who you are
- An experienced developer (preferably 3+ years) with a creative mind and a passion for innovation, design and technology working together
- You are curious and creative by nature and understand the modern growth marketer function in a startup and can think as our customers do
- Video editing and creation is something you’ve worked on as well as other kinds of rich media creation
- Experience in building and executing high-performing campaigns
- Good experience with web analytics tools and Acquisition platforms (including Google Analytics, AdWords, MozPro, Paid Social)
- Result-oriented and data-driven with A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- A positive, diligent and a ‘never give up’ attitude
Ways you can stand out as a Growth Marketer
- We’re looking for a creative thinker who is not afraid to step out of the box and propose innovative ideas to break into emerging digital platforms
- Experience in B2B SAAS startup and Agencies
- You know WordPress inside and out
- Design skills in Video Production, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Engineering and Data Analytics experience
- UX/Wireframing skills
- Suggest new ideas for ways we can grow our exposure to the right audience
We’re working to create a next-generation technology, that really changes the marketing technology proposition, and we need additional brains and passion to make this bold objective a global reality. We’ve already been recognised numerous times for our innovation and we have only really just begun.
You are preferably Sydney based, and eligible to work full-time in Australia already. This is a full-time position based in Pyrmont, Sydney in our very contemporary HQ.
Strictly no recruiters